Monday, April 23, 2007

Time to Buy Cigars?

I think Irenie's closer to queening than I thought just a couple of days ago. She has gotten a lot bigger in just the 6 days she's been here, especially in the last couple of days. And I think she may be "dropping"; either that, or there's no more room to get rounder and her belly's just elongating.

I put a nesting box into the bathroom last night. Irenie's too big to use the bottom of a large cat carrier, which is what I usually use. But one of the cardboard boxes Kass sent my crate back in is a generous size and I think it'll work well. I lined it first with a quarter of a heavy fleece blanket to pad it, then put a towel down on top of that. I didn't think I was going to have to worry about it for another week or so, but now I'm starting to think it'll get used in pretty short order.

Irenie is a doll. Ultra-affectionate and cuddly. I hope she passes that on to her babies!

No comments: