Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hah! Gotcha!

I looked up from the computer to see Snickers sitting about 3 feet away, watching me. Looking up at Spooky lounging on the table, then looking back at me. So I coaxed Spooky off the table onto the floor for skritches and Snickers came right up. I skritched Spooky's head then moved my hand over to Snickers and started petting. Spooky jumped back up on the table, Snickers stayed on the floor. Under my hand. Turning around and coming back for more. Tilting his head so I had better access to under his chin. Standing rock still while I reached underneath and tickled his tummy. None of his "I know you're touching me but I'm pretending you're not" schtick today, in his wary way he was actually asking for petting. He stayed for probably 5 minutes, without his "beard", who was back up on the table having a snack.

Heh. Heh, heh, heh. Hah, hah, hah! Gotcha!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments: